Starting at $13,800
This classic “king posted” 16’x16’ outdoor shelter is full of English country charm. The 9/12 gable roof creates a wonderful interior space, nearly 15’ high. Two-foot overhangs, supported on the large 8×12 ridge and eaves provides added protection from weather. This design can easily be made into a screened gazebo or outdoor kitchen!
- Posts are fitted with Cornerstone’s custom “stand-off” bases, designed to keep post bottoms dry while providing a strong connection to your concrete pad.
- Timbers are heat treated / kiln dried to remove moisture from the outer 1-1/2” of wood. This reduces checking and prevents discolouring.
- Frames are sanded and come pre-finished with three coats of Sansin’s high quality stain in your choice of one of 19 standard colors.
- Timbers are precisely cut and connected with mortise and tenon joinery, secured with oak pegs.
- Create a screen room or sunroom by adding intermediate posts and rails to support screens or glass.
- Custom Finishings – Add 2×6 pine tongue and groove boards, stained in a complimentary colour.
- Customize the end profile for ridge and eave beams.